Register now for the 2021 PDC Summit! Now in an all-virtual format.
Registration is now open for the 2021 PDC Summit on June 2-4, which will be held in an all-virtual format this year! Register today to take advantage of special pricing – this virtual event is valued at more than $900 but will be available for just $499 until April 30.
The 2021 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit) is your opportunity to:
- Earn up to 36 continuing education credits, including AIA LUs and HSWs, without paying for travel expenses or taking time away from work and home.
- Connect with other leaders and solution providers in health care planning, design, and construction management through fun and innovative networking opportunities.
- Participate in a new series of sessions covering critical topics related to pandemic recovery and rebuilding our health care system.
- Continue your learning experience with extended on demand access to sessions for 90 days after the event.
- Experience this valuable PDC content at a bargain price of $499 (usually $900). You could register three team members for this year’s event for the same price it takes to send just one team member to an in-person conference!
Curious about why PDC is all-virtual this year?
ASHE is responsive to member & attendee needs. While planning the 2021 PDC Summit, we reached out to members and previous attendees to understand thoughts regarding an in-person conference in the spring of 2021. We heard about continuing travel bans, the need for hospital leaders to help with the COVID vaccine rollout, and various levels of comfort with travel. The PDC Summit brings together different communities – hospital leaders, architects and designers, and construction professionals – to learn and network. To meet that purpose and our members’ needs, an all-virtual PDC is the best option.
The International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction (PDC Summit) is the premiere event for health care and hospital facility senior leadership. No other conference brings health care planning, design and construction decision-makers together like the PDC Summit.
The 2021 PDC Summit will focus on two main topic areas: general planning, design and construction issues, and pandemic-related issues.
Connect With Us to Reserve Your Exhibit!
Are you an exhibitor who would like to showcase your solution? Discover our exhibit and sponsorship offerings online and contact our SmithBucklin team to get started today.
PDC Resource Center
Tips & Tools from our Sponsors
Comprehensive Healthcare Infrastructure for Critical Preparedness - Schneider Electric
Healthcare facility compliance simplified - Grainger
Redfining what's possible in clinical delivery - Mortenson
Is your facility safe from legionella - Watts WaterProviding Code Compliant Penetrations with EZ-Path® - Specified Technologies Inc.