2021 ASHE Annual Conference Call for Abstracts:
The 2021 ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition call for abstracts is now closed.
On-Demand Now Available
Access the most influential event for health care facilities management and engineering professionals by taking advantage of ASHE’s Annual 2020 conference online. With on-demand education you can access 39 top-notch educational sessions, 86 exhibitors and earn up to 36 CECs all on your schedule. This valuable content is available to you through 03/31/21.
What is included with On-Demand?
- Access 39 top-notch educational sessions.
- Experience keynote speaker Jon Dorenbos -- an award-winning magician and former NFL player.
- Visit 86 exhibitor booths and download the latest health care facility resources.
- Earn up to 36 CECs.
The ASHE Annual Virtual Conference platform will be available to attendees through March 31, 2021. Catch up on what you might have missed using on-demand access.
Catch up on anything you missed
- Re-visit and watch educational sessions
- Visit exhibitor booths to see all the resources they have to offer
- Take some time to download content from the ASHE Information Booth
Attendees can use the ASHE Annual Virtual Conference login link to retrieve on-demand access. Login can be found below. For questions, contact ASHE@aha.org.
Access Virtual Conference
Important Login Information
After you register, a login access link to enter the conference platform will be sent to your email within 24-48hours.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Username: email (your registration email)
A computer with an internet connection and speakers/headphones is all you need. Take a moment to test your system in advance.
Earning CECs (continuing education credit):
To ensure your receive your CECs, please watch the entire session. After each session, please share your feedback by completing the survey. We value your opinion and make decisions about future educational programming based on survey responses.
If you have any questions or need assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us. General questions regarding registration should be directed to 312-422-3800 or email email@example.com.
Check out some tips about continuing education credits (CECs), surveys and on-demand sessions to help you optimize your experience. If you have additional questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
- All the on-demand conference sessions offer CECs: to receive a certificate, attend the full session. You do not need to complete the session survey to receive CECs, but you are strongly encouraged to take the surveys to help inform future ASHE events and education.
- You can access your CEC certificates by opening “My Profile” and clicking on the “My Certificates” icon (the rightmost icon in the top left corner of your profile).
- You can view a Session & CEC Checklist in the ASHE Education and Certifications Booth to help keep track of your sessions and CECs.
- All of the general and concurrent sessions in the ASHE Education Theater conclude with a survey (after the Q&A). Please ensure your pop-up or ad blocker is not activated so you can view the survey.
- There are NO surveys associated with the Solution Sessions or Spotlights in the Solutions Theater. Please visit the exhibit booth of our Solutions Spotlight sponsors.
- On-demand sessions will be available to play in both the ASHE Education Theater and the Solutions Theater.
- Earn CECs with on-demand sessions.
- All sessions will be available on demand until March 31, 2021.
Thank you for spending your valuable time with us, and we hope you have a great experience!
Save the Date
2021 ASHE Annual ConferenceAugust 1- 4, 2021
Anaheim Convention Center
Beware of Unsolicited Emails and Hotel Offers