DateFri, Feb 12, 2021, 08:00 AM – Fri, Feb 12, 2021, 04:00 PM
Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILTs) are live facilitated online programs delivered in an interactive, engaging format.
Dave Dagenais, FASHE, CHFM, CHSP, Senior Director of Plant Operations, Clinical Engineering, Emergency Management and Safety Officer Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, former Joint Commission surveyor
Designed to give you an edge in preparation for the Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) Exam, this online course will help you gain confidence in the five key competency areas of the CHFM test. Through a combination of informative slides, CHFM-formatted practice test questions, and study materials, you will feel more prepared to take the CHFM exam and also learn best practices for taking a computer-based test.
- Health care facility managers
- Health care engineers and maintenance personnel
- Apply your knowledge and experience in answering application and analysis questions.
- Implement suggestions for preparing for the CHFM exam.
- Identify the topic areas that are your strengths.